Harnessing the Viral Power of Social Networks in London, June 17th
Explore the viral power of social networks
Thursday, June 17th in London, Our Social Times will be rolling out the red carpet again for some major names in the field of social media to educate brands and marketers about the ins and outs of viral marketing. There will be some noteworthy speakers such as Chris Brogan and Brian Solis attending via live video, Mat Morrison, Philip Sheldrake, Andrew Walker, Richard Sedley, Murray Newlands, and others.
For a pre-conference sneak peek, check out Luke’s video interviewers of some of the speakers here.
Panels, Q&As, and case studies will abound to discuss:
- Insights into the Latest High Profile Viral Marketing Campaigns
- The Psychology of Persuasion: Next Generation Marketing
- How to use Social Networking Theory to Tune your Campaigns
- Innovations in Location-Based Marketing (Foursquare & beyond)
- Tweets that Travel: The Essential Skill of Viral Writing
- Using B2B Social Media to Connect with C-level Execs
- Creating a Bespoke Community vs Starting a Group
Measure your viral campaign efforts
The world of viral is continually changing, but measurement is a solid way of tracking the success of your campaigns. Synthesio CEO Loic Moisand will be presenting a short demonstration of how social media monitoring can be used to monitor and measure viral campaigns. If you have questions you’d like him to answer in regards to monitoring a campaign online, leave us a comment below, tweet us, or send us an e-mail to let us know your thoughts.
For more information about the Cavendish Centre, tickets, etc, visit the Social Media Marketing 2010 site.
See you there!