Recapping September’s “Intelligence” Product Release
September has been an exciting month here at Synthesio. With this week’s product release, nicknamed Intelligence, we boosted the user-friendliness of the platform, added a bunch of new data sources and some exciting under-the-hood features. To make a long story short, this update lets you access more data and make sense of it more easily.
So, what should you expect from this update? Here’s a rundown:
- WeChat Support: You asked and we answered! After numerous requests for WeChat, the largest standalone messaging app in the world, we are now able to access data from their 600 million active monthly users.
- Image Recognition: In addition to our text analytics, we are excited to now be able to capture image analytics via our new integration with Ditto Labs. This opens up an entirely new area of untouched data; images that contain a brand but don’t mention the brand in the text of the post. Find out here if your brand is currently listed as one of the 1,000+ brands that Ditto Labs supports.
- Expanded Instagram Coverage: With a repository of 30 billion photos, and 70 million new photos added every day, Instagram is a crucial source for brand research. We are now able to crawl Instagram more frequently, which means you get to see more posts, more detailed information on user accounts and associated comments.
- Facebook Topic Data: What are Facebook users actually talking about? Thanks to our recently announced partnership with Datasift, we have launched Advanced Audience Analytics. This is an exciting step forward in audience measurement, allowing you to filter and analyze Facebook conversations to unprecedented levels of granularity to find real insights.
- Audience Affinities: With our new partnership with Affinio, an award-winning audience analytics tool, you can now map connections between social users to understand their networks and spheres of influence.
- Hootsuite Team Routing: Synthesio’s Hootsuite application is now easier than ever for sharing group tasks. With the “Assign to” tab, you are able assign the response of a social media post to a person or group of people to handle.
- Automatic Language Recognition: Our Natural Language Processing (NLP) team has developed a breakthrough technology called LangID, an automatic language detection system that improves upon our previous model. Understanding the distribution of sentiment in your dashboards will be faster and more accurate than ever.
- Expanded Auto-Sentiment Coverage: We’ve expanded our Automatic Sentiment Analysis (ASA) coverage by adding three new languages: Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
If you like what you see above, please reach out to request a free demo and learn more about the exciting updates included in our Intelligence release.