Move From Social Listening To Social Intelligence [Webinar]
Just listening to social media is not enough anymore, you need to now have Social Intelligence. Most businesses understand the importance of social media in their marketing, customer service and sales efforts, however, they still struggle to capture and analyze all the rich information and insights that the massive social data landscape provides. But, even with all this data at your fingertips, what can you do with it?
In this webinar, our Director of Marketing, Greg Roth, and our customer, Intuit, will discuss the current landscape of the Social Listening industry, and how it is evolving from Social Listening to Social Intelligence, to help brands get ahead of the game and stay there – with the right measurement strategies and technologies. Hear how a major global brand has moved past Social Listening, to implementing a successful Social Intelligence program, giving them a highly competitive edge in all facets of their marketing, PR and customer service programs.
Learn from Social Intelligence experts:
- Benchmarking brand health
- Tracking sponsorship performance
- Connect your social efforts to business impact
- Discover valuable demographic information about your audience and customers
- Move beyond Social Listening to a Social Intelligence program that scales
- Develop a Social Intelligence Ecosystem