Synthesio Global Listening – ReportBuilder Launch Party at IWNY
WHEN: Tuesday May 21st – 6:00pm – 9:00pm
WHERE: Toshi’s Living Room (26th & Broadway) Only a few blocks from the IWNY HQ!
Stop by Tuesday evening after the IWNY excitement – a quick walk from the IWNY HQ – for Synthesio’s ReportBuilder launch party. Join us at this exclusive event – Entrance is free and your first round’s on us! Just RSVP above.
Here are the highlights:
– Mingle with fellow IWNY digital enthusiasts in the hip relaxing setting of Toshi’s Living Room. Great vibe, live music, drinks and food.
– Come early! The first 50 guests will get their first drink on us!
– Meet some of the team at Synthesio, Global Social Media Monitoring – the award-winning company behind global listening projects with Microsoft, Nissan, Toyota, Blackberry, MTV and many more…
– Get a sneak peek demo of the groundbreaking new launch – ReportBuilder – a bleeding-edge social listening innovation that you won’t find anywhere else…More info here
– Guests are welcome to a personal test drive of Synthesio’s Global Listening Platform, so you can see for yourself how ReportBuilder will save countless hours and help reclaim your social life.
– We’ll feature a “Synthesio Happy-Listening Hour” throughout the night with discounted $10 cocktails – just ask for the SynthiaSpecial!
This is one party you don’t want to miss!
Synthesio is a global social media monitoring company, helping the world’s leading brands and agencies to listen to, understand and engage with consumers worldwide. By delivering social media data of the highest quality within 190+ countries & 50+ languages, brands receive crucial insights into their market’s opinions, wants and needs.
Driving positive business change, and building stronger relationships with consumers since 2006.