Synthesio is hiring a Social Media Analyst in the U.K. — POST FILLED
Synthesio is a global, multi-lingual Social Media Monitoring and research company, utilising a powerful hybrid of tech and human monitoring services to help Brands and Agencies collect and analyse consumer conversations online. The result is actionable analytics and insights that provide an accurate snapshot of a brand and help to answer the ultimate questions – how are we really doing right now, and how can we make it better.
Founded in 2006, the company has grown to include analysts who provide native-language monitoring and analytic services in over 30 languages worldwide.
Brands such as Toyota, Microsoft, Sanofi, Accor, Orange and many other well-known companies turn to Synthesio for the data they need to engage their markets, anticipate and prepare for emerging crisis situations, and prepare for new product or new campaign launches.
In 2010, Synthesio continued its rapid growth, launching offices in the United Kingdom and the United States to keep up with demand.
Reporting to the UK Insights Director, you will manage various customer accounts, working with the commercial team to scope, manage and deliver insightful social media monitoring projects. This will include:
- Taking client briefs and forming an understanding of their social media monitoring needs.
- Setting up search parameters that reflect client requirements.
- Working with the global operations teams to source, brief and manage international analytical support.
- Coding social media data to provide clean, useable social media monitoring dashboards.
- Delivering reports which carry clear, insightful implications for all areas of the client’s business.
Qualifications and skills required
- Honours degree (2.1 or above)
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to distill and identify insights from large and varied primary sources
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously, with excellent attention to detail
- At least 2 languages (fluent English and other European or Asian language)
- Experience in qualitative research is a plus
- An understanding or knowledge of the basic principles of web technologies is a plus (HTML, URL, XML, etc.)
Why join us ?
- This is a role with responsibility with great career prospects
- You will be working in a young, dynamic company, the role offers the chance to make a real difference
- You will be working for a major player in the fastest growing and most dynamic area of research and marketing
£22,000-£25,000 depending on experience
How do I apply ?
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com