Synthesio is hiring US Senior Business Developer, Expert in Social Media
Place of work
US (no relocation package)
Full time position
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Synthesio is a Europe-based company established in 2006 that offers innovative online monitoring and analysis services to businesses in the European, American, and Asian markets.
Evolving amidst a continually growing social media monitoring market, Synthesio has rapidly positioned itself as a leader in providing high-end, high-quality technology and service.
As a result, we have worked with numerous prestigious clients such as Orange, Accor, Nissan, Sanofi, Orangina, L’Oréal, Nike and Adidas, among others.
In coordination with a fellow business developer, you will lead business development initiatives in the US and will be in constant contact with the Communications, Marketing, and Production teams.
You will work together with head management to define short- and long-term priorities on the following tasks:
Stage 1 – Business development in the US target market
- Proactively develop, maintain, and grow key accounts
You will be in charge of identifying and developing key accounts in the US. You will establish and maintain strong client relationships in order to define our clients’ needs accurately and precisely and develop appropriate business proposals for them in response to pitches and tenders. You will be in charge of negotiations and finalization of client prospecting. You will be in regular contact with your fellow business developer, clients and partners to maintain customer relations and present them with Synthesio innovations when pertinent.
- Implementation and monitoring of strategic partnerships
Synthesio has established strategic partnerships with key actors (agencies, educational institutions, etc) since its inception. You will be in charge of developing and maintaining one or more of these partnerships established in the US.
Stage 2 – Recruitment and management of sales team for your region
Once necessary, you will be in charge of assembling a sales team to meet your clients’ and partners’ needs in the US and to grow sales in this market. You will lead and train your teams independently in order to obtain the best results possible.
- Must have US work permit
- 3 years+ experiences in business development, capable of making business decisions (entrepreneurial profiles appreciated)
- Previous experiences in marketing at an agency, social media company or research institute would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a well-developed online network, and ideally have strong contacts in the industry
- Must be tenacious, skilled in negotiations and exceeding sales targets
- Must be highly self-motivated and independent
- Fluency in a European language is desirable
Working with us means
- A position of high responsibility with a highly entrepreneurial aspect
- A young (average age is 28 y.o.), driven, international team
- A project at the forefront of new technologies
- A fast-growing industry
Salary + commission; commensurate with experience
To learn more about our company, please visit www.synthesio.com
French Office : 8 rue Lemercier 75017 Paris
US Office : 130 7th Avenue New York, NY 10011