Synthesio is looking for a Business Development Expert Specialised in Social Media – FILLED
Synthesio is looking for a Business Development Expert specialized in social media and based out of London
Type of job :
Full time position
Company name :
Place of work :
Synthesio is a Europe-based company established in 2006 that offers innovative online monitoring and analysis services to businesses in the European, American, and Asian markets. Evolving amidst a continually growing social media monitoring market, Synthesio has rapidly positioned itself as a high-end, high-quality technology and service and seduced numerous prestigious clients such as Orange, Accor, Nissan, Sanofi, Orangina, L’Oréal, Nike, Adidas, etc.
Under the direction of our UK managing director, you will be in charge of business development initiatives in the UK and other strategic regions (Middle East, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, etc.). You will be in constant contact with the Communications, Marketing, and Production teams.
You will work together with head management to define short- and long-term priorities on the following tasks:
– Proactively develop, maintain, and grow key accounts
You will be in charge of identifying and developing key accounts in the UK and other strategic regions. You will establish and maintain strong client relationships in order to define our clients’ needs accurately and precisely and develop appropriate business proposals for them. You will be in charge of negotiations and finalization of client prospection. You will be in regular contact with clients and partners to maintain customer relations and present them with Synthesio innovations when pertinent.
– Implementation and monitoring of strategic partnerships
Synthesio has established strategic partnerships with some of our market’s key actors (agencies, educational institutions, etc) since its inception. You will be in charge of developing and maintaining one or more of these partnerships established in the UK and other strategic regions.
– Excellent knowledge of Internet landscape and social media specifically
– Previous experiences in business development, capable of making business decisions (entrepreneurial profiles appreciated)
– Previous experiences in marketing at an agency, social media institute or research institute would be a plus
– Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
– Must have a well-developed online network (Twitter, Linkedin, etc)
– Must be highly self-motivated and independent
– Other spoken languages would be a plus
Working with us means…
– A position of high responsibility with a highly entrepreneurial aspect
– A dynamic, international team
– A project at the forefront of new technologies
– A quickly growing industry