Synthesio is sponsoring the Social Media World Forum Europe
March 29-30, the Social Media World Forum Europe will be taking over London! At the Olympia exhibition hall, you can sign up to follow three different tracks of workshops, panel discussions, and presentations (including a free Social Media Hub stream).
There will also be a networking party at 8pm March 29, numerous exhibitors throughout the 2 days, and you can either register for your workshop pass and/or for the free exhibition and Social Media hub.
Synthesio is proud to be one of this year’s Gold Sponsors, taking part in 2 panel sessions on March 29th, and the Social Media Hub conference on March 30th. You can catch up with Catriona Oldershaw, Synthesio’s UK Director at the following times :
March 29 SESSION 3: MONITORING & MEASURING
14:00 Panel Discussion: Monitoring and managing investment in social media
UPDATE this panel will now be starting at 14:00, not 14:20 ! Hope to see you there
• How much investment is required in social media?
• How to resource it? How to value it?
• Strategies and application to produce measurable ROI. How do you put a value on your brand and how do you measure the impact of your social media activity?
• Cost efficiencies of social marketing over more traditional marketing
14:50 Panel Discussion: Listening, Analysing & Managing Social Media Traffic
• Listening: the first step to managing your online brand reputation
• Analytics: What to analyse and how to analyse it
• Management: How to use this information
• Integrating tools within enterprise-wide applications – CRM & contact centres
• Issues when monitoring global traffic
• The future of social media monitoring
March 30 SESSION FOUR: SOCIAL MEDIA TOOL BOX
13:30 Presentation: Accor hotels: Delighting customers by discovering their true voice
Discover our case study with Accor before the date !
Synthesio’s UK team will be located on the ground floor, at booth 31 :
Let us know if you’re going and get your tickets, already!