Technical support analyst, London
Synthesio is a global, multi-lingual Social Media Monitoring and research company, utilising a powerful hybrid of tech and human monitoring services to help Brands and Agencies collect and analyse consumer conversations online.
Founded in 2006, the company has grown to include analysts who provide native-language monitoring and analytic services in over 30 languages worldwide, and launched offices in the United Kingdom and the United States in 2010.
Brands such as Toyota, Microsoft, Sanofi, Accor, Orange and many other well-known companies turn to Synthesio for the data they need to better understand their customers, anticipate and prepare for emerging crisis situations, and prepare for new product or new campaign launches.
You will be responsible for handling technical support remotely (email, phone, WebEx) for our line of SaaS (Software as a Service) products. You will provide both pre-sales and after-sales support, in order to ensure the highest level of satisfaction for our English-speaking business customers :
- You will deliver online training to our clients on using our products, including our monitoring dashboards, Unity engagement platform, and our DIY tool
- You will write and update the user guides for these products
- You will configure our products according to clients’ requirements: add / remove user accounts, advanced setup, etc.
- You will handle, investigate and resolve level 1 technical issues directly
- You will diagnose level 2 issues, escalate them internally and follow them until complete ticket resolution
- You will track and document recurring customer technical issues
- You will follow processes and procedures in the event of outages, as directed
Qualifications and skills required
- Minimum 2 years customer service / technical support experience
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus and empathy
- Flawless oral and written English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Web technology friendly/savvy
- Detail oriented
Why join us?
- You will be handling requests from all high-level interlocutors, worldwide
- You will be working on best-of-class online products
- You will be working in a young, dynamic company: the role offers the chance to make a real difference
- You will be working for a fast-growing (100% year-to-year) company
How do I apply?
Send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org