Want to Learn How to Navigate the Social Media Fustercluck? Vote for our SXSW Panel
The SXSW Panel Picker is now live, and it’s up to you to vote for your favorite panels to ensure that they are selected for the year’s biggest Interactive conference, SXSW 2014.
For our SXSW panel idea, we decided to zero in on what we do best, Navigating the Social Media Fustercluck.
With the ever-growing network of social data, accurate social listening has never been more complicated or more important for global brands.
Honing in on the right data amidst all the social chatter, understanding it, and being able to effectively act upon it in real time is imperative to protecting your brand’s reputation, gaining a competitive edge, measuring the success of your marketing efforts and collecting insights that will help your brand improve products, service and marketing.
Join us as we learn from industry experts on how to maximize your social monitoring efforts and effectively and efficiently navigate the salty seas of social buzz.
We’ll take a look at some brands who’ve made their mark by staying ahead of the game with social media monitoring, and some others who’ve…well…let’s just say they’ve missed the mark altogether.
If you’re trapped in the middle, or teetering on the edge of a social media fustercluck, please join us for some brand-saving tips.
- Where do you begin your social listening journey and how do you maintain accurate and ongoing listening?
- What are some best practices to maximize your social monitoring efforts and effectively and efficiently cut through the buzz and find the right data?
- How do leading brands like (Nissan) use social listening to drive results?
- Which brands have missed the mark, and how could social listening have changed the outcome of their PR nightmare?
- Okay, so you’ve cut through the buzz and found the right data – now what do you do with it?
- Loic Moisand Synthesio, Global Social Media Monitoring
- Leah Pope Synthesio, Global Social Media Monitoring
- Eric T. Tung BMC
- Additional Panelists TBA
So, what do you think? If you’d like to learn actionable expert tips for cutting through the buzz and honing in on the right data, vote for our SXSW panel today!