Join Us at Monitoring Social Media Boot Camp March 31st, 2010 in London
After having the pleasure to attend Our Social Time’s Monitoring Social Media ’09, we are proud to announce our co-Lead Sponsorship (shared with Meltwater Buzz) of this March’s
SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING MASTER-CLASS
Wednesday 31st March 8.30am – 5.30pm
The boot camp will cover:
- Getting Started with Social Media Monitoring
- How to Choose The Right Social Media Monitoring Tool
- How to Build Your Own Social Media Monitoring Service
- How to Monitor Sentiment and Benefit from The Insight this Provides
- How to Identify influencers and Build Valuable Relationships with them
- How to Monitor and Engage with Customers in Real-time
- How to Measure the Success of your Social Media Marketing Campaigns
With featured speakers:
- Nathan Gilliatt, the principal of Social Target. He also blogs at The Net-Savvy Executive and runs Social Media Analysis, the industry portal for social media intelligence and analytics.
- Marshall Sponder, Analyst & PR/SEO Consultant, the founder of Webmetricsguru.com, writes a monthly column for Entrepreneur.com and has his own analytics consultancy, Now-Seo.
- Philip Sheldrake, Founder & Partner, Influence Crowd, and the author of “The Social Web Analytics eBook 2008“.
- Katy Howell, Managing Director, Immediate Future.
See you there!