Join Us at Monitoring Social Media Bootcamp March 31st, 2010 in London
SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING MASTER-CLASS
Wednesday 31st March 8.30am – 5.30pm
hosted by (venue tba)
The bootcamp will cover :
- Getting Started with Social Media Monitoring
- How to Choose The Right Social Media Monitoring Tool
- How to Build Your Own Social Media Monitoring Service
- How to Monitor Sentiment and Benefit from The Insight this Provides
- How to Identify influencers and Build Valuable Relationships with them
- How to Monitor and Engage with Customers in Real-time
- How to Measure the Success of your Social Media Marketing Campaigns
With featured speakers :
- Nathan Gilliatt, the principal of Social Target. He also blogs at The Net-Savvy Executive and runs Social Media Analysis, the industry portal for social media intelligence and analytics.
- Marshall Sponder, Analyst & PR/SEO Consultant, the founder of Webmetricsguru.com, writes a monthly column for Entrepreneur.com, and has his own analytics consultancy, Now-Seo.
- Philip Sheldrake, Founder & Partner, Influence Crowd, and the author of “The Social Web Analytics eBook 2008“.
- Katy Howell, Managing Director, Immediate Future.
See you there!