Social Media has changed the game for Cosmetics Marketers. While historically, the Cosmetics industry has relied heavily on traditional marketing channels, these days, the success of a Cosmetics marketing campaign can be evaluated in likes, engagement and increase in following.
The Cosmetics industry is a highly competitive landscape, and to build brand awareness and drive customer loyalty, marketers need to be incredibly creative and innovative.
For inspiration, we’ve pulled together a list of the top 15 influential thought leaders in Cosmetics marketing. Follow these 15 leaders for the latest in industry news and clever and unique marketing strategies for the cosmetics industry.
- Marie Gulin – Chief Marketing Officer at L’Oréal USA
Chief Marketing Officer for @LOrealUSA. Tweets, opinions and jokes are my own.
- Sheryl Adkins-Green – Chief Marketing Officer at Mary Kay, Inc.
Beauty industry executive with a passion for connecting people and ideas that create value. @Forbes Top 50 CMO Influencer IG: @SherryAG
- Emily Weiss – Founder & CEO at Glossier Inc
Founder & CEO, Glossier Inc
- Sarah Manley – Chief Marketing Officer at Burberry
Chief Marketing Officer @Burberry
- Alicianne Rand – Executive Director, Global Content Marketing at The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Global content marketing, Estée Lauder Companies. Irrational optimist. Hawaiian at heart. Previously @NewsCred / @WolffOlins / @Georgetown
- Keith Weed – Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Unilever
CMO @Unilever. Sharing thoughts on marketing, sustainable business growth and new technology. Future thinker. Lover of all things visual.
- Alison Brod – Owner at Alison Brod Marketing and Communications
ALISON BROD MARKETING + COMMUNICATIONS is a beauty, fashion, restaurant and spirits, celebrity, entertainment & lifestyle public relations & marketing agency.
- Dave Lackie – Editor in Chief at BEAUTY the guide
Editor, BEAUTY the guide magazine & beauty on-air expert @CitylineCA with @thetracymoore
- Tamar Koifman – Head of Sales & Marketing at Digital Luxury Group
Digital marketing for luxury brands at @DL_Group + @LuxurySociety. Formerly at @LOreal, @EsteeLauder, @Chanel. NY’er in Geneva. Love travel, dancing, + Zumba.
- Maram Aoudi – Digital Marketing Manager at BITE Beauty
Digital Marketing Manager @bitebeauty. Lover of everything PR, music, fashion and cosmetics – Tweets are my own.
- Trina Albus – President and Founder at MAGENTA AGENCY
Founder of beauty social marketing agency @MAGENTAagency and beauty vlogger. ipsyOS/YouTube:BeautyBeyond40
- Lara Eurdolian – Founder, Editor, Event Host, Blogger at PrettyConnected.com
Former @NARSissist, @KiehlsNYC, @JurliqueUSA marketing gal turned beauty, fashion, lifestyle blogger of @PrettyConnected
- Laura Grillo – Lead Beauty Expert & Sales at bluemercury
Marla Malcolm Beck, CEO and co-founder of @Bluemercury. Beauty Junkie. Mom of 3 kids, age 12, 10, 9. Crazy busy, having fun. photo by @cademartin
- Leslie Blodgett – Creator at Bare Escentuals
bareMinerals creator. philanthropist, boards: @stelladot @everymothercounts @spanx investor. advisor. wife, mom, pretty good abs.
- Bobbi Brown – Founder at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
The REAL Bobbi Brown. I am a makeup artist, wife, & mom of 3 boys, & the founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Bobbi Brown Eyewear. author of soon to be 9 books.
Did we miss someone? Tell us in the comments section below!
Looking to learn more about marketing innovation in the cosmetics industry? Take a look at our recent cosmetics case study: How to Measure Social Reputation for the Cosmetics Industry. Learn how a major cosmetics brand used our Social Intelligence platform for Social Reputation measurement and optimization.