25 Pharma Marketing Influencers to Follow on Social Media
Pharma marketing is no stranger to social media. Pharma customers are immersed in social media; sharing their experiences with pharma products in online communities and discussing side effects and benefits. However, pharma marketing influencers are up against some unique challenges in the highly regulated pharma industry, so they need to carefully navigate the digital landscape to stay in line with industry regulations, while also being a helpful source of information for their online communities.
Here is a list of passionate pharma marketing influencers to follow who are sharing and creating content about best practices and new trends and technologies in pharma marketing.
25 Pharma Marketing Influencers
- Shwen Gwee – Head of Digital Strategy, Global Clinical Operations at Biogen
Digital Strategy @biogen; Founder: http://PharmFresh.TV, Social Health (@SXSH), http://Med20.com // Opinions are my own; not my employer
- John Mack – Owner at Pharma Marketing Network
Pharma Marketing Pundit & Constructive Critic, Speaker, Blogger & Chief Pharma Guy at http://PharmaGuy.com
- David Chou – Vice President, Chief Information & Digital Officer at Children’s Mercy Hospital
Healthcare executive transforming organizations toward the digital world!
- Buddy Scalera – Senior Director Content Strategy, Global Health Science at The Medicines Company
Content strategist & Jedi Knight. Healthcare & pharma #contentmarketing, #digitalhealth, & #vr. Speaker: #intelcontent. Author: 6 books. Writer: Marvel Comics.
- Ryan Billings – Senior Director, Digital Innovation at AMAG Pharmaceuticals
Social, customer experience, pop culture, & frenchies. CX Director @AstraZeneca by day. Runner/Yogi/pet lover/foodie whenever else. Tweets/views are my own.
- Chris Iafolla – Head of Digital and Social Strategy at inVentiv Health PR Group
Head of digital and social strategy, InVentiv Health PR, working on digital and social media marketing programs across the healthcare industry.
- Regina Hall – Senior Manager, Solutions Marketing at Clintegrity Coding and Quality
Sr. Marketing Mgr. @NuanceHealth specializing in #healthmarketing in #HealthIT, #healthanalytics, & #medicalcoding. Natural health fan. Opinions are my own.
- Janet M. Kennedy – Co-Founder at Healthcare Marketing Network
Get Social Health #Podcast Healthcare Marketing Network https://www.healthcaremarketingnetwork.com/ Need Healthcare writers or marketing? Got
- Andrew Grojean – Social Media Manager at Intouch Solutions
Social Media Manager for a marketing agency specializing in pharma. @MMMnews Young
Marketer of the Year.
- Mike Wood – Portal Business Manager & Editor at PharmiWeb
Editor & Portal Business Manager http://PharmiWeb.com. Digital Marketing in Pharma, keen tech follower, wind and gravity sports enthusiast and musician.
- John Baresky – Marketing Manager, Business Development Marketing at Healthcare Medical Pharmaceutical Directory.com
#Healthcare #Marketer | Seeking new opportunity | #marketing #pharmaceutical #medical #hospital #brand #manager #managed #care #digital #MCO #PBM #LTC #pharmacy
- Brad Pendergraph – Social Digital Analytics Leader at Digital Moodia, LLC
#iwork@drginsights. I’ve a background in pharma, databases, and Social Media. I grok digital.
- Dave deBronkart – Special Advisor for Patient Perspectives at TrialReach
International patient engagement activist, speaker, author of Let Patients Help: A Patient Engagement Handbook, blogger
- Wendy Blackburn – Executive Vice President at Intouch Solutions
Marketer focused on pharma @IntouchSol. Traveler. Dog lover. Wine drinker. Wife to @BlackburnPhoto. Love learning something new every day. Thoughts are my own.
- Joan Mikardos – Senior Director, Head Digital Intelligence & Connected Marketing at Sanofi US
Digital & Social evangelist within healthcare. Sr. Director at Sanofi US. Views expressed here do not represent my employer.
- Elliot Berger – VP, Global Marketing and Strategy (CMO) at Catalent Inc.s
Chief Marketer at Catalent Pharma Solutions. All opinions are my own. #marketing #brand #digital #media #lifesciences #parenting #travel #foodie #NY
- Eileen O’Brien – Group Director, Media and Engagement at W2O Group
Passionate about social media, books, beer, film, family/friends & my job at @W2Ogroup working in #socpharm, #mhealth & #epharma. Tweets = my own opinions.
- Alexandra Fulford – Senior Digital Manager at Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharma digital & social media strategy expert. All opinions my own. Rescue dogs in my spare time http://bit.ly/1jGsXPh
- John Bernard – EMEA Marketing Director at Dexcom
Ex-Marketer of the Year. Advertising. Digital. Brand. Mobile. PR. Technology. Healthcare. IoT. MedTech. Marketing at Dexcom. Ex-LG, Sony, Siemens, Mozilla
- Craig DeLarge – Head of Digital Acceleration, Emerging Markets at Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
Digital Healthcare Strategist, Digital Mental Health Project, Intrapreneur, Leadership Coach, Mac & Mini Cooper fan, Strategy Storyist. (Views, my own)
- Ken Congdon – Content Marketing Manager, Healthcare at Hyland
#HealthIT geek and content developer at heart. Healthcare Content Marketing Manager @Hyland. Former Editor In Chief of @HITOutcomes. Pittsburgh sports nut.
- Richard Meyer – Principal at Strategic Marketing Solutions
Passionate, contrarian marketer who see and thinks differently
- Gabor Gyarmati – Founder at Health 2.0 Hungary
Health and pharma marketing solutions and research, online communication and consultancy, Health 2.0 Hungary Chapter founder
- Ryan McBride – Director of External Communications and Social Media at Novartis Institutes at BioMedical Research
External communications & social media @NovartisScience. Tweets are my own, opinions ≠ @Novartis.
- Christopher Wooden – Vice President, Global Sales at QuintilesIMS
#Pharma sales & marketing strategist. Advising Big Pharma on what works. Work for @QuintilesIMS | views my own. RTs don’t = endorsements.
See any pharma marketing influencers we missed? Tell us in comment section below!
Want to learn more about how to take your pharma marketing strategy to the next level? Download our guide below to see how pharma brands can benefit their company by leveraging Social Listening to create tangible business results.