Wonder Woman Inspired: The Leading Women in Marketing
For a couple of weeks now, Wonder Woman continues to break records at the box-office and we couldn’t be more excited! In fact, according to Variety, Wonder Woman is the most tweeted-about movie of 2017 in the United States – a true marketing success. Wonder Woman has already garnered more than 2.19 million tweets so far, surpassing Beauty and the Beast and La La Land.
The social media buzz created around Wonder Woman has inspired us to take a look at the some of the top Wonder Women of Marketing. Here are a few of our favorite leading marketing women. Know any of them? Share your praise!
- Margaret Molloy – Global Chief Marketing Officer + Head of New Development at Siegel+Gale
CMO @SiegelGale #Branding | Top 5 #CMO on Twitter (Forbes) | #Irish in NYC Creator #WearingIrish | #Marketing #B2B | #Harvard #HBS Instagram: @MargaretMMolloy
- Jacqueline Parkes – EVP Marketing & Creative
MTV, VH-1 and Logo — CMO – EVP Marketing & Creative
- Stacy Martinet – Head of Marketing Strategy & Operations at Adobe
Head of Marketing Strategy @Adobe. PresElect @nywici. @mashable & @nytimes alumni. Fan of the West Wing & hobbies that involve gravity. I think fish are funny.
- Alison Herzog – Director, Global Social Business | Strategy, Intelligence, Governance | Chief Customer Office at Dell
Director, Global Social Business Strategy @Dell | @BYU Alum | CA-OR-UT-NY-UT-TX | Lover of family, cities, and the outdoors | #SMMW17 & #Unenterprise Speaker
- Rebecca Jeffery – Owner at Fi & Becs Design & Marketing
Copywriter | BBC Apprentice 2016 | Fi & Becs Design & Marketing | Public Speaker & Lecturer | Bookworm | Mum | ???| Insta: http://Instagram.com/_rebeccajeffery
- Tami Cannizzaro – VP of Marketing, North America and Customer Marketing at CA Technologies
Passionate advocate for social and digital business. Marketing Executive at CA Technologies. Forbes Top 100 Must-Follow Marketing Minds. Opinions are my own.
- Nicole Simon – Senior Content Manager for Premium Partnerships & Influencer Marketing for eBay Germany
Running Influencer Marketing and Premium Content Partnerships for @ebayde | Founder #Witas – Women in Tech and Startup Berlin | German tweets: @nicolesimonde
- Clo Willaerts – Digital Marketing Manager at Degroof Petercam
Mother of 2. Internet fanatic. Digital marketing mgr. @exchangevzw volunteer. Lazy sins: enjoys reading books in bath. And hopes web 3.0 will do her groceries.
- Stacey MacNaught – Search Director at Tecmark UK
SEO and content marketing type. Search Director @tecmark. Conference speaker, @inc columnist, Mum, blogger and #MUFC fan. Formerly Cavanagh.
- Cathy McPhillips – Vice President of Marketing at Content Marketing Institute
VP of Marketing @cmicontent #CMWorld | @orangeeffect Board Member | @NoKidHungry Social Council | @ohiou alum | #ThisisCLE
- Kristin Lemkau – Chief Marketing Officer at JPMorgan Chase
Lucky Mom and wife. Chief Marketing Officer, JPMorgan Chase. Believe in marketing that’s both science and heart. Lifelong Red Sox fan. Views mine.
- Steph Nissen – Director of Digital at Atomic Revenue LLC
Director of Digital at Atomic Revenue @AtomicResults, Speaker, Data-Driven Marketer, Mom of 2, #SMM, #SEO, & #SproutAllStar Elite #stampedecon #BWMO17 #MSTS17
- Randi Zuckerberg – Founder & CEO at Zuckerberg Media
Speaker. Investor. Radio Host @SiriusXM. Best Selling Author @DotComplicated Dot @Missy4Prez. Exec producer Dot @SproutChannel. Former Marketing @Facebook. Mom
- Jennifer Zeszut – Chief Customer Officer, Co-Founder and Board Member at Beckon, Inc.
CEO of Beckon, born-to-be-a marketer and entrepreneur, mom to 3, archer, kickboxer and wanna-be chef.
- Alexa Scordato – VP of Marketing at Stack Overflow
VP of Marketing @stackoverflow. Cocktail Nerd (@dipsology). Globe Trotter. Pop Culture Junkie. Karaoke Queen. Upper Best Sider. Unapologetic Food Photographer.
- Angela Matusik – Digital Marketing & Brand Content Strategy Consultant at Focus Features, Global Brands Group, Verizon Wireless, Olivela and more!
Digital marketing and content strategy leader. Known for: @instyle, @people, @nbc’s iVillage. Founder of @shelterrific. Mom, movie-buff, shoe-hoarder.
- Brit Zandbergen – Associate Vice President, Marketing at LASSO Workforce
Marketing exec, mom of identical twin girls & two adorable pups, LOVE to eat so therefore LOVE to work out, triathlete, TV & technology enthusiast #smallbiz
- Amanda Sibley – Director of Acquisition at Namely
Marketing Director @namely, Demand Generation, nurturing, product marketing, Co-Marketing, PPC, Facebook & Social Media, Inbound Marketing.
- Laurence Bret-Stern – Sr Marketing Director for EMEA and LATAM, Talent Solutions at LinkedIn
Digital (Marketing) Mum in Powder Snow … and EMEA Marketing Director @LinkedIn
- Lara Baker – Marketing & Events Director at AIM Marketing Solutions
AIM’s Marketing & Events Director – organiser of the AIM Independent Music Awards. Feminist and champion of women in music. Is it happy hour yet?
- Amanda Miller – Senior Vice President, Marketing & Corporate Communications at The Trump Organization
SVP Marketing & Corporate Communications @Trump …. Views expressed are my own
- Andrea Hong – VP Marketing, US & Canada at WeWork
VP Marketing US & Canada @WeWork, by way of @NewsCred @AOL @ABC. Excited by the future, powers for good, live music, karma boomerangs.
- Madlen Nicolaus – Head of EMEA Cloud Marketing
Head of EMEA Cloud Marketing @salesforce – Photography Nut – If There’s No Photo It Didn’t Happen.
Do you know any women in marketing that should be listed above? Tell us in the comments section below!