Are you a Social Listening Agency or Consulting Firm Looking for a Platform that Offers Social Listening Services?
Social Listening Agency Platform
A global agency requires powerful technology and social insights to retain clients and attract new business. Leading global agencies trust Synthesio’s social listening agency platform to deliver the industry’s most accurate and most in-depth consumer insights from the social web with a powerful platform, backed by a 24/5 customer support team. Synthesio also offers strategy services and thought leadership for all social intelligence use cases, helping agencies grow their accounts and prove ROI.
- Measure your client’s brand health, campaigns and competitors with out-of-the-box and custom social KPI widgets.
- Pitch to new clients with confidence and grow existing accounts by using real-time data for audience analysis, market research, and more.
- Create dashboards for each client to monitor their products, topics, or topics-within-topics; and get early alerts on a potential crisis for your client before it turns into one.
Social Listening Services for Consulting Firms
Synthesio helps global consulting firms eliminate the guesswork so that you can focus on data-backed strategies and tactics that bring the highest return to you and your clients. Use Synthesio’s social listening services to provide businesses and brands with a deep understanding of their social data. Synthesio can be used to support all social intelligence use cases including:
- Use Synthesio’s next-generation dashboard setup experience for market research — to understand market dynamics, topics and changes in social conversations — and better predict trends impacting your clients
- Add social insights into the overall brand strategy by monitoring products, services, and mentions — and then use those insights to make data-backed recommendations and improvements
- Understand how public events impact your client’s industry, and quickly spot a change in sentiment within conversations, so you can detect a potential client crisis before it escalates