Insight Reports help brands dive deep into specific business questions using your Synthesio Social Media Intelligence data, with the option to layer in any combination of the following:
- Search data from Google Trends
- Data from open-ended survey questions
- Data from your Customer Relationship Management system
- Voice-to-text conversion of your call center data
- Named-Entity Recognition to scan text and organize into pre-defined categories such as “people,” “companies,” “places,” “cities” and “dates”
The result of this “bottom-up” analysis is the discovery of unknown, yet highly relevant topics, found within your datasets.
Just like Metric Reports, these Insight Reports are provided by Synthesio’s parent company, Ipsos. They can be delivered on an ongoing basis; however, they are highly-customized for the brand that requests them, so their timeline may vary. They can also be ad-hoc and not follow a set schedule. It all depends on the business need.
Because of this, it’s impossible to provide a comprehensive list of questions that these reports could be designed to answer. Suffice to say, if you have a question, an Insights Report can answer it. The easiest way to demonstrate the value of Insight Reports, is by looking at the examples below:
Get a Sample Report
And let us know how we can help.