25 PR Influencers to Follow on Social Media
Today’s technologically advanced world completely changed every industry around, public relations is no exception. While everyday PR goals will always remain the same, the strategies, plans and day-to-day activities to reach those objectives have completely shifted in today’s digital world. What sets PR influencers apart is their expertise in many different topics, as well as their ability to adapt and capitalize on all of the latest trends. These include being able to successfully manage a PR brand crisis while being knowledgeable in the latest PR technologies, strategies or campaigns. In short, they are overall thought leaders in the industry.
The PR influencers on this list are the go-to professionals for advice within the public relations industry. That’s one of the many reasons why these public relations professionals made the list. These PR influencers know a thing or two about the industry and are also able to adjust their strategies when things change because of a new hot social media platform, or something else. There are certainly many PR influencers out there, but these are a few of my favorite.
25 Influential PR Experts
- Bill Stoller – Publisher at Bill Stoller’s Free Publicity
25-year PR Pro helping others get their share of publicity & social media; Founder, Free Publicity Newsletter. For Free Sample Issue: http://bit.ly/XBRYP
- Judy Gombita – (Social) Public Relations and Communication Management Strategist, Co-content Editor at PR Conversations
communication management strategist; digital natural re social. Hand-crafted curation @PRConversations ❤ travel film music theatre art
- Michael Greer – PR Consultant – Entertainment, Sport and Consumer At @MGreer_PR
Ex PR wizard for JK Rowling. Talented at managing celebs, events & PR campaigns. PR columnist for @TheDrum. Organiser of London’s biggest Tweetup #EalingTweetup
- Christa Conte – VP at Hotwire Public Relations
Full-time tech PR @HotwireprUS … part-time daydreamer. Founding member of @FoodiesInNYC.
- Lori Moreno – Team Empowerment Leader and Speaker at WealthTrending.com
AmbassadorsVIP PR Market Promote Correspondent Partner w Sponsors Brands Speakers Influencers Celebrities Create http://WealthTrending.com Coach
- Chris Rauschnot – Writer at MacTrast.com
Top Cision, PR Newswire & DIGIMIND #Influencer. @24kMedia #Video http://bit.ly/24klive #Tech #Travel #Auto #Food Blogger at HuffPo + & SM Consultant. ✈️
- Lynne Bredfeldt – Senior Director of Public Relations, Park Hyatt New York | Park Hyatt Chicago
Senior Director of PR for @ParkHyattNY | @ParkHyattChi
- Sally Falkow – Strategist at Meritus Media
#DigitalPR Strategist. 2015 PR /Tech Award.. Author of SMART News: how to create branded content that gets found & shared online
- Lucy Rendler – Founder at Arkay Marketing and PR
Founder of Arkay Marketing & PR / Consultant / Blogger / SAG-AFTRA / Dog Mama http://www.arkaymarketing.com
- Sara Stewart – Author
Owner of a jolly good Social Media & PR company. Published Author. Slightly eccentric cat lover. Reluctant water drinker http://sara-stewart.co.uk
- Jeremy Pepper – Public Relations and Communications Consultant at Communimatic
Taking your lunch. Eating your cookies. PR Generalist – SM and more – for 20 years. Wanna-be baker/cook. Here’s more: http://jspepper.tv
- LaToya Drake – Partnerships, Spokesperson at Google
I’m snuggly soft. News Lab @Google. @googlenewslab
- Peter Shankman – CEO & Founder of ShankMinds and Founder of HARO
Dad. Bestselling #CustServ author/keynote speaker, angel investor, @NASA advisor, founded @helpareporter. Ironman, Skydiver. Host of #ADHD Podcast @fasternormal
- Michelle Maskaly – Principal Owner at Platinum Horse Media
Communications Pro | Social Media | Content Creator | PR/Marketing | Biz Development
- Laura Pevehouse – Chief Blogger, Direct2Tell at Dell
Corp communications pro that knows PESO isn’t just Mexican currency. Chief Blogger for @Dell/@DellEMC. Tweet a lot. Known to understate things. Geaux Tigers!
- Karen van Bergen – Chief Executive Officer at Omnicom Public Relations Group
Chief Executive Officer, Omnicom Public Relations Group, 30 years of all round international marketing, communications, public affairs experience
- Ashley Svarney – Director of Public Relations and Communications at Discover The Palm Beaches
Former #HardRocker, now Dir. of Communications at @PalmBeachesFL – the official tourism marketing corporation for Palm Beach County. FSU & AXΩ alum ☀️✈️
- Andrew Pray – Owner at Praytell Strategy
@praytellagency founder. MN Twins fan. Optimist.
- Kristie Adler – Director, Communications at ESPN
PR for all things digital & affiliate at ESPN. Avid sports fan, media junkie, food lover, proud Penn State alumna, quintessential NYer. Opinions are my own.
- Steve Barrett – Editorial director, PRWeek Global at Haymarket Media US
Editor of the top magazine for the PR and communications industries, PRWeek. Views are my own.
- Katy Kelley – Senior Vice President, Global Marketing and Creative Culture at Ruder Finn
Delightfully ambiguous with a dollop of intellect. SVP, Global Marketing & Culture @ruderfinn. Thoughts are my own.
- Arik Hanson – Principal at ACH Communications, Inc.
Principal-ACH Communications, Minnesota digital PR consultant, blogger, @mimatweet board member, founder #HAPPO, founder @mnblogcon, husband, father, beer snob
- Mark Ragan – CEO, Ragan Communications. Publisher of PR Daily and Ragan.com
CEO of Ragan Communications. Publisher of @PRDaily, @RaganComms, @RaganHealth, HR Communication. Visit our events calendar here: http://web.ragan.com/calendar/
- Dan Janal – Publicity Expert and Speaker at PR LEADS PLUS.com
#PR speaker author, #publicity strategist. I help people become thought leaders with effective and affordable services. Author of Reporters Are Looking for YOU!
- Rob Manfredo – Public Relations and Media Relations Consultant
PR Rep /Foodie/HomeChef/Football Fan/Professional Skeptic/FrenchieDad/Adoring Husband…100% my voice in print.
Want to take your PR skills to the next level? Learn how Social Analytics can benefit your PR agency in our blog post, Using Social Media Analytics For PR Metrics.