30 Tech Marketing Leaders Changing The Industry
As we all know, the tech industry is ever-changing and always evolving. In such a fast-paced world, tech marketers have their work cut out for them. The tech marketing leaders that succeed are the ones who are driven, resourceful and determined to create impactful marketing. We put together a list of 30 tech marketing leaders that are promoters of the ever-changing tech world.
These tech marketing leaders not only share their ideas about what the future will bring, but they also have large followings. Follow these 30 leaders for the latest industry news and the newest ideas and opinions on new trends.
- Shawn Goodin – Marketing Chief Technology Officer at JPMorgan Chase
Marketing Transformation Strategist: MarTech evangelist and all out champion and catalyst for the creative human spirit!
- Rachel Miller – Chief Operations Officer at iSocialFanz LLC
I organize the universe & make things pretty | #InfluencerMarketing | #MarTech advisor & #Data geek | I like sushi, #craftbeer, #BeYourself ?
- Martin Kihn – Research Vice President at Gartner
Data-driven #digitalmarketing and #adtech analyst @Gartner_inc with a brain for business and a bod for #BigData | the real Marty Kaan | word
- Jon Miller – CEO and Co-founder at Engagio
CEO and Co-founder of @Engagio. Former co-founder of @Marketo. Marketing speaker and blogger, entrepreneur and adviser. Dad and husband. Not in that order.
- John Kottcamp – Chief Marketing Technologist at Tahzoo
Chief Marketing Technologist @Tahzoo, helping our clients develop, deliver and optimize engaging, relevant and persuasive customer experiences
- Joanna O’Connell – Chief Marketing Officer at MediaMath
equestrienne, data nerd, professionally opinionated, Chief Marketing Officer at @MediaMath
- Douglas Karr – CEO at DK New Media, Navy Veterans & Marketing Technology Blog
Recognized #martech expert, amateur comedian, karaoke enthusiast. Author, speaker, podcaster, entrepreneur. CEO @dknewmedia @navyvets @mktgtechblog
- Stewart Rogers – Director, Marketing Technology at VB Insight
A Journalist/analyst/speaker, Steward conducts research for @VBInsight and authors #Martech news for @VentureBeat
- Atri Chatterjee – Chief Marketing Officer at Zscaler
CMO @Zscaler [#Zscaler] with 20+ years of #tech experience. I enjoy music (world, reggae, fusion), running & traveling. [views expressed are my own]
- Scott Vaughan – Chief Marketing Officer at INTEGRATE
#CMO. Customer, data-driven marketing pro. #MarTech. Learn from & share w/ people with insightful & diverse takes. Dig sports, music & being around water.
- Aseem Badshah – Founder & CEO of Socedo
Founder and CEO of @Socedo – We help marketing & sales teams generate leads and manage relationships on Twitter.
- Leah Pope – Chief Marketing Officer at Datorama
CMO @Datorama. Australian. Marketer. Lover of travel, music, diving, chardonnay…Views my own.
- David Spitz – Chief Marketing Officer at mParticle
CMO @mparticles. Tweet about mobile, marketing, martech, VC, Big Data, Big Apple, big apps.
- Brian Hansford – Director – Client Services – Demand Generation & Marketing Technology at Heinz Marketing Inc
B2B Demand Gen & #MarTech Services at Heinz Marketing. CU Buff. CoHost Marketing Kranks: https://soundcloud.com/heinz-marketing
- Sam Melnick – Director, Customer & Marketing Insights at Allocadia
Marketer | #MarTech Nerd | Data Enthusiast | Work @Allocadia by way of @Lattice_Engines & @IDC. Enjoy Boston sports, good food & delicious beers
- Michelle Killebrew – Group Vice President, Head of U.S. Marketing at Fisher Investments
Sr Marketing Executive, TEDx, Digital Technologist, Marketing Maven (B2B & B2C), Web Analytics User, eCommerce Junkie, Tech Geek & Dog Lover. Opinions are mine.
- Loren McDonald – Email/Marketing Automation Evangelist at Silverpop
Tweet on email marketing, retail/ecommerce, mobile, social, marketing automation; Evangelist for IBM Marketing Cloud @IBMforMarketing
- Paul Booth – Global Director of Marketing Technology at Colliers International
Scottish #Digital #Marketer & #Traveler. Global Director of #MarketingTechnology [The opinions expressed here are mine alone and not of my employer]
- Meagen Eisenberg – Chief Marketing Officer at MongoDB
CMO @MongoDB – sharing best practices on B2B and B2C marketing, marketing tech and demand gen. Tech start-up advisor. Growth hacker. Exec Mom of 3.
- Dharmesh Shah – Founder & Chief Technology Officer at Hubspot
Entrepreneur. Founder/CTO @HubSpot inbound marketing and sales SaaS and startup blogger at http://OnStartups.com .
- Christopher Penn – Vice President of Marketing Technology at SHIFT Communications
VP Marketing Technology @shiftcomm, ninja, Marketing Over Coffee cohost, keynote speaker, Buddhist. New Book: http://leadinginnovationbook.com
- Travis Wright – CMO / Chief Marketing Technologist at CCP.Digital
Author of http://DigitalSen.se , Marketing Technologist & CMO @CCP_Digital, Podcast @VentureBeat, Mentor @GrowthX – http://linkedin.com/in/teedubya
- Scott Brinker – Co-founder & CTO of ion interactive; Editor of chiefmartec.com; Program Chair of MarTech
ion interactive co-founder & CTO; chair of #MarTech conference series; editor of http://chiefmartec.com ; author of “Hacking Marketing”; dreamer & pragmatist.
- Steve Lucas – CEO at Marketo
CEO of Marketo, Dad, Husband, Philanthropist, Author, Board Member, Owner of two cats
- Kay Kienast – Head of Marketing, EVault at Seagate Technology
Top 10 Most Influential Woman in #B2B #MarTech. CMO/VP Marketing in the high tech industry. #modernmarketing #bigdata #marketingautomation #software
- Larry Kim – Founder at WordStream
Founder @WordStream. Top Columnist @Inc Magazine. ❤️ Entrepreneurship, Start-Ups, Adwords, Facebook advertising.
- Ben Parr – Cofounder & Chief Marketing Officer at Octane AI
Co-founder and CMO of @OctaneAI ? // Author of @Captivology // Investor (uBeam, Shots) // Advisor (Lufthansa, RebelMouse) // Formerly Mashable, CNET
- Simon Daniels – Head of Marketing Operations at Hanson Wade
Data-driven Marketing // Marketing Operations // Marketing Technology // Digital Marketing | Think that covers it.
- Brian Kardon – Chief Marketing Officer at Fuze
CMO @Fuze. Sharing ideas about demand gen, marketing, SaaS and the tenor saxophone. People say I ask a lot of questions.
- Jack Marshall – Marketing & Media Reporter at The Wall Street Journal
Brit abroad. @WSJ reporter covering digital media and advertising. @Digiday alum.
Enjoyed learning about tech marketing leaders and want to learn more? See how some of the top technology brands are creating successful social media marketing strategies. Check out our recent blog post, 4 Social Media Marketing Best Practices for Technology Brands.